Health

My Lunch Box

lunches 015This is a picture of my lunch box. We took a photo of them term two, we are going to take another photo of them term three and see if there is any improvement. My rating of healthinessin my lunch box is a 7 1/2 out of ten. This is what I think a healthy life stile is. For an adult you should exercise about thirty minutes a day and every one should eat five differnent veggies and three peices of fruit. You should jog or walk at least a few times a week and dont sit on the coutch all day. You shouldnt eat lots of junk food but it’s alright to eat a little thing a day, as long as you exercise that day or following day.

The Ethiopian and Somalian Famine

Ethiopia is in Africa and so is Somalia. The surronding counties of Ethiopia is Somalia, Kenya, Sudan, Eritrea, South Sudan, Uganda and Djibouti. The neighbouring countries of Somalia are Ethiopia, Djibouti and Kenya. My list of what I ate yesterday, a peice of toast, a cupa tea, a banana, an apple, a manderin, half a lamigton, a little bit of a pie,  two minnie pizza’s, a muslie bar, a curly wurly, two kubabs, some casarole, a cupa tea and some chocolate.