Drinking water

Drinking water comes from the rain for my house. It falls on our roof, runs of into the gutter, falls into the pipes and goes into our tank. Drinking water comes from a bore underground for our farm animals. At my school it is the same prosses. There are a few issues with drinking water; if its stops raining for a while then the water will run out and we will have to buy water, if sewedge gets into the tanks and there can be infestations into the tanks (which happened at my school). At home we access the water from taps, shower heads ect. At school we access water from bubble taps and water fountains. Farm animals accesss it from troughs which are long or round stone containers, when the water gets low the float drops and the watter comes out to fill the trough.

One thought on “Drinking water

1. Larnie, thanks for sharing this post on drinking water. Living in rural areas is quite different to that of towns especially when it comes to water. How would you compare the taste of water from rain water tanks to that or towns and cities?